Hello Everyone!

I hope you all enjoy my blog, and remember to Subscribe to my YouTube account!
http://www.youtube.com/user/alex27393?feature=mhw4
Also any requests or questions I'm happy to answer either here or on youtube :) Thanksss

Monday 7 March 2011

Review: Benefit High Beam


Ok so this is one of my all-time top products!
Benefit High Beam has been in my collection for about a year now and I love it for applying lightly to the cheekbones and brow bone, your face will look dewy, flawless and youthful.
The only problem is the price, I believe it now retails for £18.50 *gasps* good god! I hope I never need to repurchase...Which is my next point. This piece of magic lasts FOREVER! So brill!
The application is swift and easy, apply last and do not powder! Otherwise the dewy-ness will be lost (forverrrrrrr), maybe a lil OTT there...

Here is my score for it..
Marks Out of 10:
Ability to Highlight: 10
Price: 2
Ease of Use: 10
Overall mark: 10!!! LOVE IT!!!

Swatches:


No comments:

Post a Comment