Hello Everyone!

I hope you all enjoy my blog, and remember to Subscribe to my YouTube account!
http://www.youtube.com/user/alex27393?feature=mhw4
Also any requests or questions I'm happy to answer either here or on youtube :) Thanksss

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Extensions Extensions Extensions...



Is it just me? I think I am, and always have been obsessed with them. It's just crazy how you can change the way you look in a short time, and with clip-ins, you can choose what you want to look like and change it up day to day, hour to hour!


So I used to have such long hair, even then I wore the occasional pieces of hair just to add volume and colour.
Then when my hair was a medium length I got them to make it super long.
And now I have short hair I've had some and cut them to blend, they aren't long but they make such a huge difference!

I have a recent YouTube video where you can see what it looks like, I love it. >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v90jTR-5CQA&lc=8jwCmg3X2Ev_B849oQT41gp-84R-YFYWbcRjrnKC1ms&feature=inbox<<<

But basically I'm sick of my short hair, I've had enough and I don't feel feminine with such short hair :/



I had some Rapunzel Rapunzel hair extensions lying around from ages ago, I think I got 2 packs to get the right colour and never sent the lightest blonde ones back, so I dyed them twice (Nice'n'Easy 116A btw) and tbh, they aren't the best quality extensions, regardless of the hair dye, the other ones I used last year weren't great either.







I really want to buy the micro-beads ones (like these)
<
<
<
 and do it myself, to look as natural as poss, but I'm not too happy about the price of it all :/ plus if you pay a professional to do it, they charge hundreds and it isn't really that hard.










Anyway, tell me guys, how do you feel about hair extensions? Yay or Nay?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment