Hello Everyone!

I hope you all enjoy my blog, and remember to Subscribe to my YouTube account!
http://www.youtube.com/user/alex27393?feature=mhw4
Also any requests or questions I'm happy to answer either here or on youtube :) Thanksss

Thursday 3 November 2011

YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ



Hello everyone!
So I thought this product NEEDED me to blog about it, it is just so amazing, I am in love :D

But seriously, this lipstick is the creamy-est, glossy-est, most lovely-est product I think I own.

Yes it is ridiculously expensive, I think I got mine for £22, but back then I had 25% off at John Lewis so it was £16.50 and I honestly would pay that much for this item.
I only have one of these for kinda obvious reasons haha.




As you can see, mine is in shade 9 but when I went on the website it didn't look anything like what I have, if you go on YSL website, I think my one is number 8, bit confusing I know.






The colour is quite bright so be prepared, it's nothing crazy but definitely not subtle! It's not fushia but it is a bright pink, here I have a photo of it on my lips...









Altogether I would say go out and buy this product as a luxury, maybe even for Christmas? And unless you are loaded, don't wear it everyday, enjoy it for every now and then :)

Thanks for reading guys I'll talk to ya soon! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment